- Zara Investment Advisory is a proprietary investment vehicle set up by Mr Dinesh da Costa, SEBI Investment Advisory licence No INA000003395.
- Mr Dinesh da Costa is an MBA and a Chartered Financial Analyst designation holder (CFA Institute, USA) with 22 years plus of experience managing funds in the domestic and international markets across key asset classes (like equity, debt, gold, etc.) with organisations like Tata Asset Management Ltd and Dalal & Broacha Stock Broking Pvt Ltd.
- His knowledge and skill sets have led him to manage a significant amount of funds globally and domestically.
- Zara intends to dispense investment advice to a select group of high-net-worth individuals/ institutions.
- Zara, in all its activities, aims to contribute to a more prosperous society through education and wealth creation.
- Zara is focused on multi-asset allocation and security selection advice across the global market. The years of experience of the founder as a money manager in navigating global markets ensure both breadth and depth of delivery capabilities. The principal asset classes covered are equities, debt and precious metals.
Number of Complaints
|All sources (SEBI Scores & Others)||Carried forward||Received||Resolved*||Pending#|
|Current FY till last calendar month||nil||nil||nil||nil|
|Previous all Financial Year’s(FY)||nil||nil||nil||nil|